Sanctum of the Archmage is the story of heroes who fought to bring peace and freedom once again to the Kingdom of Carlissa. Led by a mysterious figure known as “The Miracle Worker,” they came from many different lands and backgrounds, but all had one thing in common: an uncompromising refusal to submit to evil. And as they soon learned, their struggle was only one part of a wider conflict, of a cosmic war between good and evil that had been going on for thousands of years.
Prologue to Chaos, a short introduction to the Sanctum of the Archmage Saga, is now available from the Amazon Kindle Store. The first volume in the series, Dawn of Chaos, was published in April 2017. It will be followed by Crucible of Heroes, which will be released as three separate books in e-book format. Ten volumes are planned for the full series.
Here is the (currently) planned outline of the Sanctum of the Archmage Saga, including working titles. Most of it will likely be structured into volumes, each composed of several shorter books that will first be published individually. Individual books should range from novelette to short novel in length. The volumes will collect the individual books into a more traditional full-length fantasy novel format.
- Introduction: Prologue to Chaos *
- Volume One: Dawn of Chaos
- Volume Two: Crucible of Heroes
- Volume Three: The Sight
- Volume Four: The Miracle Worker
- Volume Five: The Alliance
- Volume Six: The Fate of the Rebellion
- Volume Seven: Talisman Wielder
- Volume Eight: The Demons of Carlissa
- Volume Nine: Legacy of the Ancients
- Volume Ten: Quest of the Queen
* Prologue to Chaos is now available on Amazon Kindle.
Copyright Notice. Copyright 2013, all rights reserved.